We want to hear YOUR Titanic story. Do you have any personal connection to the Titanic? Did your ancestors travel or plan to travel on the Titanic? What impact has the Titanic had on your life? Why are you still interested in the Titanic 100 years after the sinking?
We'd still like to hear your story, but our contest has ended. Here are the winners:
First Prize Titanic Collectors Set VALERIE GIBSON
Second Prize Titanic Bow, white stamp collection in a silver frame CAROLE NAYLOR
Third Prize Philatelic Numismatic Cover, the Titanic International denomination stamp plus the 25 cent coloured coin CELIA BENNETT
Add your story in the comment section below or to our interactive map.
This is a shared Google map, open for anyone to contribute to. You will need to be signed in to a Google account in order to edit the map.
1. Click on the red "EDIT" button to begin editing the map.
2. Navigate the map to the location of where your story is about (or where your live).
3. Click on the pin point marker at the top of the map. Drag it to your specific location, then drop the pin.
4. Type in a title and your story. Click "OK".
5. Click on the "Done" button as indicated in the image below.
That's it! You've now added your Titanic story. You can remove or alter it at anytime.
Note: You need to be a CBC Member to comment