Over the past several weeks we've had problems with our email inputs. We're sorry for that. If you had trouble reaching us, kindly resend your messages. They mean a lot to us.
Categories: Your Dispatches
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- updated Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51 video
- A monstrous tornado almost a kilometre wide roared through the Oklahoma City suburbs Monday, flattening entire neighbourhoods, destroying an elementary school and killing at least 51 people, with the death toll expected to rise.
- Baseball fuels dreams, desperation in Dominican Republic video
- The Toronto Blue Jays have a number of stars from the Dominican Republic, but in the shadow of these successful players is an equally important story about hope and poverty, and a country desperately struggling to balance the two.
- analysis Keith Boag: Have you heard about the murderous abortion doctor?
- The gruesome trial and murder conviction of Philadelphia abortion provider Dr. Kermit Gosnell is unlikely to change American abortion law, Keith Boag writes. But it has U.S. journalists questioning their priorities and how they cover such a sensitive issue.
- new PM's South America trip turns focus from turmoil to trade
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper will briefly address the Senate expense controversy Tuesday before heading to South America for four days of bilateral talks and trade meetings.
- North Korea fires weapons after 'rocket launching tests'
- North Korea continued firing short-range weapons over its own eastern waters today after a weekend of what it called "rocket launching tests" intended to bolster deterrence against enemy attack. South Korean officials were investigating exactly what the North was testing.