Over the past several weeks we've had problems with our email inputs. We're sorry for that. If you had trouble reaching us, kindly resend your messages. They mean a lot to us.
Categories: Your Dispatches
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Rodrigo Duterte, the Filipino Donald Trump, favoured to win presidential race
- The Philippines may be heading into a new era of strong-man rule if the general election Monday produces a win for presidential candidate Rodrigo Duterte, who has been dubbed the Filipino Donald Trump and earned an international reputation for his foul language and outrageous comments.
- New Taxman gouges car buyers for money never spent: Neil Macdonald
- Federal tax authorities are “respectfully declining” to discuss just how deeply they are thrusting the grasping hand of government into the pockets of new car buyers, and no wonder.
- Photos In Pyongyang, rare glimpses of everyday life
- Foreign journalists invited to Pyongyang for this week’s Korea Workers’ Party Congress have had to follow an official tour without much liberty to explore.
- CBC IN SYRIA Russian orchestra plays Syria's ancient Palmyra theatre video
- Russia's famous Mariinsky Theatre Orchestra staged a classical music concert in the theatre of Palmyra on Thursday, just over a month after Russian airstrikes helped push ISIS militants from the ancient city, the CBC's Susan Ormiston reports from Syria.
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan refuses to back Donald Trump
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan is refusing to support Donald Trump as the Republican nominee for president, insisting Thursday that the businessman must do more to unify the GOP.