Your Dispatches: August 2010 Archives
Sunday August 8, 2010
A number of listeners wrote in after Rick's interview with Richard Gizbert, a TV host with al-Jazeera's English network, which began airing in Canada in May.Read more »
Categories: Your Dispatches
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- Tue., 16 – Uyghur Thriller Soundtrax
- July 2011
- Fri., 8 – Where an uncorrupt official is big news
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- Fri., 3 – Colombia's Kidnap Radio on the air
- November 2010
- Fri., 26 – Seoul... kimchi, an aid to weight control
- Tue., 23 – Kampala..The Secret Reach Of "The Family"
- Tue., 23 – Krakow...The Weather With You here
- Tue., 23 – Germany...neeles ant peens here
- Mon., 15 – Zimbabwe...Waiting For The Rain here
- Fri., 5 – China, Japan and rare earth in context
- Fri., 5 – Got your goat shopping done?
- Fri., 5 – From Burma to B.C.
- Mon., 1 – The case for Thorium power continued...
- Mon., 1 – Nicaragua...the remains of a DC-3 here
- October 2010
- Mon., 25 – NYC 9/11...What's Going On here?
- Fri., 22 – Clean cookstoves r you...
- Wed., 20 – Haiti...Rumours Of Glory here
- Mon., 18 – The Cuban diet...continued
- Fri., 15 – Falkland Islands...music of the long march
- Fri., 15 – Lusaka, SA...Tracy Chapman echoes here
- Fri., 15 – When in Cuba, eat as the Cubans eat
- Fri., 15 – India's secret war
- Tue., 12 – Khao Lak, Thailand...song from the Tsunami
- August 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- Mon., 17 – pop-up test
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Trump overstates inauguration crowd as Women's March appears to draw bigger turnout video
- There were early signs across the U.S. that the number of people who attended the Women's March on Washington in Saturday could top those who gathered on Friday to watch U.S. President Donald Trump's inauguration.
- CBC IN IRAN If Trump nixes nuclear deal, 'we are prepared,' says country's atomic chief video
- Iran says it is reserving judgment on new U.S. President Donald Trump. But if he does, as he’s vowed, “tear up” the international deal Tehran reached on curbing its nuclear program, it could quickly ramp that program back up, says the country’s atomic energy chief.
- CBC IN MEXICO Trump presidency sparks worry — and protest video
- Donald Trump’s inauguration has many in Mexico bracing for the worst, as the man who promised to build a wall, talked about mass deportations and threatened to tear up NAFTA launches his term as U.S. president.
- PHOTOS 'Fight like a girl': The best signs and slogans from Women's Marches worldwide
- Millions of women and their allies marched all over the world on Saturday, using creative signs, slogans and costumes to protest the inauguration of U.S. President Donald Trump, a man who has repeatedly come under fire for his treatment of and comments about women.
- Gambia's defeated president finally cedes power, to enter exile weeks after election loss
- Gambia's defeated leader Yahya Jammeh and his family headed into political exile Saturday night, ending a 22-year reign of fear and a post-election political standoff that threatened to provoke a regional military intervention when he clung to power.