Categories: Your Dispatches
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- CBC IN LONDON The officer and the MP: both tried to save lives, only one succeeded
- Keith Palmer and Tobias Ellwood, both fathers and at one time soldiers, are both being praised for their heroism in Wednesday's attack in London.
- New U.S. House sets risky healthcare vote after Trump demands it
- In a gamble with monumental political stakes, Republicans set course for a climactic House vote on their health care overhaul after U.S. President Donald Trump claimed he was finished negotiating with Republican holdouts and determined to pursue the rest of his agenda, win or lose.
- Khalid Masood, once named Adrian Russell Ajao, used rental car to mow down pedestrians
- Khalid Masood, the 52-year-old man who attacked Britain's Parliament on Wednesday, killing four people and wounding some 50, was named Adrian Russell Ajao at birth, London's top counterterror officer said Friday.
- The politics of Pluto: 10 years later, the bitter debate rages on
- More than 10 years after Pluto was demoted from planet to dwarf planet, the debate continues, with leading scientists on both sides becoming more vociferous and maybe a little testy.
- New Egypt's Hosni Mubarak released after years-long detention
- Egypt's former president Hosni Mubarak returned home on Friday, free following his release from custody after legal proceedings that took years since his 2011 ouster.