Categories: Your Dispatches
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Up to 40 feared dead in California warehouse party fire video
- The city of Oakland, Calif., had been investigating whether people were illegally living in a warehouse that was the site of a deadly fire that broke out during a late-night party on Friday, killing at least nine people and as many as 40, officials said on Saturday.
- Live Fidel Castro's remains interred in private ceremony in eastern Cuba video
- The cremated remains of Fidel Castro were interred at a Santiago de Cuba cemetery today during a private ceremony, marking the end of the nine-day national mourning period established after the former leader’s death.
- Jill Stein's Green Party drops Pennsylvania recount bid
- Green Party-backed voters dropped a court case Saturday that had sought to force a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, in what Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein had framed as an effort to explore whether voting machines and systems had been hacked and the election result manipulated.
- Firefighters work into the night to contain 'raging' blaze in Cambridge, Mass.
- Firefighters worked into the night to put down a large fire that jumped from one building to another across a densely-populated neighbourhood in Cambridge, Mass., on Saturday.
- 'It's just a ploy': North Dakota protesters reject help from officials to leave as winter descends video
- The head of North Dakota's emergency management services says the state is prepared to respond to Dakota Access pipeline protesters who may need help during a winter storm or some other crisis, but some protesters on their way to the site are it's "just a ploy" to get them out.