Berlin...military brass and Smoke On The Water
Putting some oom-pah-pah into a rock classic. But the "why " behind it is a tale in itself.
As Dispatches host Rick MacInnes-Rae says: "Stories like this are why I come into work in the morning."
The link to the video is on the Dispatches webpage for the March 24 program
Categories: News Promo, Promo Box, The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Ukraine crisis: At barricades, insurgents await Easter video
- Pro-Russian forces in eastern Ukraine on Saturday prepared to celebrate Orthodox Easter at barricades outside government offices seized in nearly a dozen cities, despite an international agreement to disarm and free the premises.
- New Former U.S. soldier says his friendly-fire shots might have killed Tillman
- A former U.S. Army Ranger who was in the same platoon as ex-NFL player Pat Tillman has stated in a television interview that he believes he might have fired the shots that killed Tillman in a 2004 friendly-fire incident in Afghanistan.
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- A couple who held hands at breakfast every morning even after 70 years of marriage have died 15 hours apart.
- Mount Everest avalanche: 13th body pulled from snow video
- The rescuers moved quickly, minutes after the first block of ice tore loose from Mount Everest and started an avalanche that roared down the mountain, ripping through teams of guides hauling gear.
- Updated South Korea ferry: Death toll climbs as divers start removing bodies video
- After more than three days of frustration and failure, divers on Sunday finally found a way into a submerged ferry off South Korea's southern shore, discovering more than a dozen bodies inside the ship and pushing the confirmed death toll to 50, officials said.