Berlin...military brass and Smoke On The Water
Putting some oom-pah-pah into a rock classic. But the "why " behind it is a tale in itself.
As Dispatches host Rick MacInnes-Rae says: "Stories like this are why I come into work in the morning."
The link to the video is on the Dispatches webpage for the March 24 program
Categories: News Promo, Promo Box, The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Analysis 'Surprise and astonishment' as Brussels shuts down to hunt its 'nest of jihadists' video
- The beer taps stopped flowing, the Christmas chocolate boxes were packed away and schools stayed shut.
- Turkish President Erdogan warns Russia not to 'play with fire' over downing of warplane
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Friday warned Russia not to "play with fire" in a dispute over the downing of a Russian warplane this week, but added he did not want to harm relations with Moscow.
- Video Tiger befriends goat at Russian safari park video
- A bromance has developed between a rare Amur tiger and a goat that was intended to be his meal at Pirmorsky safari park in Russia.
- U.K. arrests 4 KPMG executives on tax evasion charges
- Four senior executives from the Belfast office of international accountancy firm KPMG have been arrested on tax evasion charges. KPMG is at the centre of a Canada Revenue Agency probe over tax schemes that hide money for wealthy clients.
- Paris attacks: France holds national day of mourning video
- A subdued France paid homage Friday to those killed two weeks ago in the attacks that gripped Paris in fear and mourning, honouring each of the 130 dead by name as the president pledged to "destroy the army of fanatics" who claimed so many young lives.