Berlin...military brass and Smoke On The Water
Putting some oom-pah-pah into a rock classic. But the "why " behind it is a tale in itself.
As Dispatches host Rick MacInnes-Rae says: "Stories like this are why I come into work in the morning."
The link to the video is on the Dispatches webpage for the March 24 program
Categories: News Promo, Promo Box, The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Trump overstates inauguration crowd as Women's March appears to draw bigger turnout video
- There were early signs across the U.S. that the number of people who attended the Women's March on Washington in Saturday could top those who gathered on Friday to watch U.S. President Donald Trump's inauguration.
- At least 32 dead in India train derailment
- At least 32 people were killed and 50 others injured after a passenger train derailed in southern India, railway officials said Sunday.
- 12 bodies recovered after landslide buries hotel in China
- Authorities in China say they've recovered the bodies of 12 people killed inside a hotel overrun by a landslide.
- PHOTOS 'Fight like a girl': The best signs and slogans from Women's Marches worldwide
- Hundreds of thousands of women and their allies marched all over the world on Saturday, using creative signs, slogans and costumes to protest the inauguration of U.S. President Donald Trump, a man who has repeatedly come under fire for his treatment of and comments about women.
- Gambia's defeated president finally cedes power, to enter exile weeks after election loss
- Gambia's defeated leader Yahya Jammeh and his family headed into political exile Saturday night, ending a 22-year reign of fear and a post-election political standoff that threatened to provoke a regional military intervention when he clung to power.