|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- New How a $64M hack changed the fate of Ethereum, Bitcoin's closest competitor
- Picture this: A thief steals millions of dollars by hacking into an investment fund, and the whole theft is undone with a simple software update. That is, in effect, what happened recently at Ethereum, an upstart digital currency platform second only to Bitcoin in dollar value.
- Donald Trump wants to track U.S. entrants to ensure they don't overstay their visas
- U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said on Saturday he would seek to develop a tracking system to ensure visitors who overstay their visas and become illegal immigrants are removed from the United States.
- CBC IN ITALY Trying to mourn the dead after quake leaves graves open in Italy
- It was a day of national mourning in Italy on Saturday. But in the midst of an earthquake zone, still chaotic and reeling from aftershocks, it is not always easy to hold to formality.
- Syrian rebels advance on Kurds as Turkish strikes kill 35
- Turkey-backed Syrian rebels seized a number of villages and towns from Kurdish-led forces in northern Syria on Sunday amid Turkish airstrikes and shelling that killed at least 35 people, mostly civilians, according to rebels and a monitoring group.
- Locally transmitted Zika virus infects 41 in Singapore
- More than 40 people have been infected locally by the Zika virus in Singapore, but most have fully recovered, officials said Sunday.