|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Why the U.S. strategy to take on ISIS isn't working
- Military analysts say the fall of the central Iraqi city of Ramadi earlier this week shows that U.S. airstrikes and a reliance on the Iraqi army are not enough to beat back ISIS militants.
- Ireland votes on legalizing same-sex marriage video
- Voters in Ireland are casting their ballots today on a proposal to amend the country's constitution to include same-sex marriage rights.
- Saudi Arabia suicide attack targets Shia worshippers
- A suicide bomber targeted a mosque in eastern Saudi Arabia as worshippers were commemorating the seventh century birth of a revered Shia figure on Friday, an activist and witnesses in the area said.
- Analysis Adrift at home and at sea, the plight of Burma's stateless Rohingyas
- Burma has much to answer for, given the way it has treated its effectively stateless Muslim minority Rohingyas over the years, Patrick Brown writes. But so do its Southeast Asia neighbours who so callously turned these desperate boat people away.
- France cracks down on food waste by supermarkets
- France's parliament has voted to forbid big supermarkets from destroying unsold food, encouraging them to donate to charities or farms instead, as part of a national campaign against food waste.