Goma, Congo...Clever Boys here
CBC's Stephen Puddicombe, on assignment in Congo, ran into a musical group with a newsy twist to its presentation. While there, he was in touch with Dispatches for our Soundtrax Special
Stephen and Rick talk about The Clever Boys
Stephen's Congo series begins next week on Dispatches.
Categories: The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Video Income tax, ISIS facts and 'stamina': Key Clinton-Trump debate moments video
- Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump engaged in their first one-on-one debate Monday night at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y. Here are some of the key moments from the highly-anticipated showdown.
- CBC IN PARIS 'Back to the street': France's unimagined and unimaginable migrant crisis
- One hundred thousand asylum seekers have made their way to France in 2016, a country now playing catchup with what some say was a foreseeable crisis, Michelle Gagnon writes from Paris.
- Analysis The 'change' candidate can't change his ways in 1st debate video
- Everyone, even Donald Trump, knew Hillary Clinton would try to get under his skin and lure him off message and down the rabbit hole of his vanity, and yet the Republican candidate couldn't resist the bait for the entire duration of Monday's debate.
- Private meeting at UN between Trudeau team and Omani officials led to Hoodfar's release by Iran video
- A quiet meeting just off the main floor of the United Nations General Assembly may have been the turning point in Canada’s attempts to secure the release of Homa Hoodfar from a prison in Iran.
- New WHO calls for safe routes to east for rescue of Aleppo sick and wounded
- The World Health Organization calls for the embattled eastern part of the Syrian city of Aleppo to be evacuated of sick and wounded people through safe corridors.