|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- 'We will turn on him so quick': Rust Belt voters who put faith in Trump expect results video
- Donald Trump won the U.S. election by breaking down Hillary Clinton's "blue wall," the handful of Rust Belt states that were considered reliably Democratic but switched over to the Republicans. But as CBC News discovered on a recent trip to Pennsylvania, that support depends heavily on Trump keeping his promise to create jobs.
- Nigerian jet bombs refugee camp in error, reportedly killing more than 100
- A Nigerian Air Force fighter jet on a mission against Boko Haram extremists mistakenly bombed a refugee camp Tuesday, killing more than 100 people, a Borno state official said.
- Iran's Rouhani says talk of renegotiating nuclear deal 'meaningless'
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday U.S. president-elect Trump could not unilaterally cancel the nuclear deal Tehran signed with world powers including Washington and that talk of renegotiating it was "meaningless".
- Theresa May seeks strong EU ties, clean break, in Brexit deal video
- Prime Minister Teresa May promises a parliamentary vote on Britain's final deal to leave the European Union and stresses it would seek to remain a key European partner as she sets out her priorities for divorce talks.
- 3 arrested near Standing Rock pipeline site
- Three people were arrested on Monday for trespassing along the Dakota Access Pipeline construction site, police said, where a fierce months-long demonstration has unfolded against the building of a multibillion-dollar pipeline.