London...the tale of MI-5 from here
With the British spy agency making the news again, we thought we'd post the complete interview Rick did last year with Christopher Andrew, the top historian of MI-5.
The Defence of the Realm: The Authorised History Of MI-5. (Viking Canada).
The full 29:34, from London...
Categories: Europe, The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Analysis CETA: After 3 missed deadlines, why isn't the Canada-EU summit cancelled? video
- International Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland's explanations Monday seemed to be building toward a logical conclusion: Justin Trudeau isn't getting on a plane to Brussels this week. But she didn't actually say that. Why not?
- Trump says Clinton's plans for Syria would 'lead to WW III'
- U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said on Tuesday that Democrat Hillary Clinton's plan for Syria would "lead to World War Three," because of the potential for conflict with military forces from nuclear-armed Russia.
- 'Above politics': MPs vote unanimously to bring Yazidi refugees to Canada in 4 months
- MPs have unanimously supported a Conservative motion that formally declares ISIS persecution of Yazidis a genocide and commits to bringing Yazidi refugees to Canada within 120 days.
- 'Brain On Drugs' campaign guy now supports legalizing marijuana
- California could legalize recreational marijuana in this year's election, and even John Roselius, the star of a famous 1987 anti-drug PSA, is saying "yes" to Proposition 64.
- Survivors describe chaotic attack at Pakistani police academy that killed 61, injured 123 video
- Survivors of an overnight attack that killed 61 people at a Pakistani police academy described chaotic scenes of gunfire and explosions, with militants shooting anyone they saw and cadets running for their lives and jumping from windows and rooftops.