Your comments, on the run of Dispatches
Your Dispatches is a selection of the hundreds of emails we received from listeners after CBC announced it was cancelling Dispatches because of budget cutbacks.
Please read on: you will find you are among good company as a member of the Dispatches audience. Thank you.
Categories: Promo Box
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- CBC IN ITALY As aftershock hits, residents vow to remain hopeful 'right to the end' video
- A magnitude 4.3 aftershock in Amatrice Thursday sent frightened people running for open ground and prompted panicked residents to yell angrily at anyone standing close to a building that didn't look stable, the CBC's Margaret Evans reports.
- Analysis 'The battle of ideas begins': Why the deal to end Colombia's 5-decade war is no guarantee of easy peace
- As much as the deal to end Colombia's five-decade war has been cheered in the South American country, the accord is also extremely controversial because the FARC rebel group is so widely despised, John Otis writes from Bogota.
- Canadian among the dead in Italy's earthquake
- A Canadian citizen is among the dead in the devastating earthquake in Italy that killed at least 250 people yesterday, Foreign Affairs Minister Stéphane Dion says.
- Clinton, Trump spar over who is best for black and Latino voters
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump clashed on Thursday over who would make a better U.S. president for minority voters, accusing each other of posing a threat to the interests of black and Latino people.
- New Bolivian minister who was abducted by miners feared killed
- Bolivian Deputy Interior Minister Rodolfo Illanes was beaten to death by striking mineworkers after being kidnapped, local media reported on Thursday, citing a radio station director who said he saw his body.