Your comments, on the run of Dispatches
Your Dispatches is a selection of the hundreds of emails we received from listeners after CBC announced it was cancelling Dispatches because of budget cutbacks.
Please read on: you will find you are among good company as a member of the Dispatches audience. Thank you.
Categories: Promo Box
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Jamaica, Cuba and Haiti await powerful Hurricane Matthew
- Hurricane Matthew is expected to reach the eastern part of Jamaica late Sunday or early Monday, but the first effects could be felt today. It became a Category 5 storm overnight, before weakening to a Category 4.
- Analysis Hungarian voters appear set to deliver a blow to EU migrant quotas
- Hungary's anti-immigrant government appears set to win a referendum on whether the country should accept European Union refugee resettlement quotas. A victory could send shock waves through the already battered bloc.
- Legal marijuana brings tax revenue for Denver, but also new expenses audio
- Take note, Toronto: Denver, Colorado is using tax revenue from legal marijuana sales for social good, but regulating sales is a costly new responsibility for the municipal government.
- CBC in Paris Paris mayor's attempt to curb traffic along Seine leaves some commuters fuming
- The Paris mayor's decision to close the right bank of the Seine river to cars as a means of reducing air pollution has left many in the city hyperventilating.
- New 'I can be nastier than she ever can be:' Trump pledges to expose Clinton
- Republican Donald Trump is threatening to open a new line of attack against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton as the U.S. presidential race takes another strange turn.