Promo Box: June 2012 Archives
Thursday June 21, 2012
Your Dispatches is a selection of the hundreds of emails we received from listeners after CBC announced it was cancelling Dispatches because of budget cutbacks.
Please read on: you will find you are among good company as a member of the Dispatches audience. Thank you.
Categories: Promo Box
- July 2012
- June 2012
- Thu., 21 – Your comments, on the run of Dispatches
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- Fri., 30 – Cape Town "car guards" offer "protection"
- Thu., 22 – The trials of Tweeting in China
- Thu., 22 – Help for kids of India sex workers
- Wed., 21 – In Italy, a long drink of yesterday's wine
- Thu., 15 – China's painful healing, with bee-stings
- Thu., 15 – Rwandans find new uses for malaria nets
- Thu., 15 – Verbal autopsies shed light on death
- Thu., 8 – Mexico's vigilante mayor
- Wed., 7 – Lanse kòd animate Jacmel Carnival
- Fri., 2 – Plus ça change, in Change Square
- February 2012
- Wed., 29 – A box full of light saves lives
- Tue., 28 – They die so we might know
- Mon., 27 – Oscar winner on Dispatches
- Fri., 24 – Kennedy's very bad day in South Sudan
- Wed., 22 – A special court for post-trauma vets
- Fri., 17 – Baad justice haunts Afghanistan
- Fri., 17 – Inside Egyptian military's business web
- Tue., 14 – Justice served in Haiti
- Mon., 13 – Syrian refugees' defiance and division
- Thu., 9 – Sri Lanka tourism vs. the fisherfolk
- Tue., 7 – Colombia's no-name dead
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- Mon., 13 – Jerusalem...covering the never-ending story
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- 2 Canadians among 5 dead after Mexican nightclub shooting video
- Two Canadians, an Italian and a Colombian are among five people dead following a shooting and stampede at a nightclub during an electronic music festival in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, early Monday, authorities say.
- Trump calls Brexit 'great,' slams Germany's migrant policy
- U.S. president-elect Donald Trump says the U.K. was "so smart" for deciding to leave the European Union, and he believes other countries will follow Britain's lead.
- Cargo plane crashes into village in Kyrgyzstan, killing at least 37 video
- A Turkish cargo jet crashed near Kyrgyzstan's Manas airport on Monday, killing at least 37 people, most of them residents of a village struck by the Boeing 747 as it tried to land in dense fog, Kyrgyz officials said.
- British pound drops to lowest since 1985 as Theresa May to outline Brexit plan
- The British pound falls to its lowest since 1985 after speculation ramps up that British Prime Minister Theresa May will lay out her plans for a so-called "hard Brexit" from the EU to European lawmakers tomorrow.
- Samsung Group chief faces arrest, accused of paying millions in bribes
- South Korea's special prosecutors' office said it will seek a warrant to arrest the head of Samsung Group, the country's biggest conglomerate, as a corruption scandal engulfing President Park Geun-hye escalated on Monday.