Promo Box: June 2012 Archives
Thursday June 21, 2012
Your Dispatches is a selection of the hundreds of emails we received from listeners after CBC announced it was cancelling Dispatches because of budget cutbacks.
Please read on: you will find you are among good company as a member of the Dispatches audience. Thank you.
Categories: Promo Box
- July 2012
- June 2012
- Thu., 21 – Your comments, on the run of Dispatches
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- Fri., 30 – Cape Town "car guards" offer "protection"
- Thu., 22 – The trials of Tweeting in China
- Thu., 22 – Help for kids of India sex workers
- Wed., 21 – In Italy, a long drink of yesterday's wine
- Thu., 15 – China's painful healing, with bee-stings
- Thu., 15 – Rwandans find new uses for malaria nets
- Thu., 15 – Verbal autopsies shed light on death
- Thu., 8 – Mexico's vigilante mayor
- Wed., 7 – Lanse kòd animate Jacmel Carnival
- Fri., 2 – Plus ça change, in Change Square
- February 2012
- Wed., 29 – A box full of light saves lives
- Tue., 28 – They die so we might know
- Mon., 27 – Oscar winner on Dispatches
- Fri., 24 – Kennedy's very bad day in South Sudan
- Wed., 22 – A special court for post-trauma vets
- Fri., 17 – Baad justice haunts Afghanistan
- Fri., 17 – Inside Egyptian military's business web
- Tue., 14 – Justice served in Haiti
- Mon., 13 – Syrian refugees' defiance and division
- Thu., 9 – Sri Lanka tourism vs. the fisherfolk
- Tue., 7 – Colombia's no-name dead
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- Mon., 13 – Jerusalem...covering the never-ending story
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Updated 16 dead after hot air balloon crashes in Texas
- There were no survivors after a hot air balloon, believed to be carrying at least 16 people, caught fire and crashed in central Texas, the state's Department of Public Safety confirms.
- Doping investigator faces 'deluge of requests' on Russians
- The author of the report that that accused Russia's sports ministry of overseeing doping among Olympic athletes in more than two dozen summer and winter sports has been inundated with requests to name the individuals implicated.
- Belgium arrests 2 brothers, charge 1 in attack plot
- Authorities in Belgium have charged a man with planning to commit murder in a terrorist attack and released his brother after a series of house searches.
- JK Rowling hopes Harry Potter stage play goes global
- The stage play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child had its gala opening Saturday in London's West End and is already the theatre event of the year.
- Turkey releases 750 soldiers detained after coup attempt
- Turkey on Saturday released more than 750 soldiers who had been detained after an abortive coup, state media reported, while President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he would drop lawsuits against those who had insulted him, in a one-time gesture of 'unity'.