Marriage and divorce: Peruvian style
Newlyweds raise a toast after getting married during a mass wedding ceremony on Valentine's Day, 2010 in Lima, Peru. Mass weddings like this one - sponsored by the government are an enticement for common-law couples to tie the knot. (AP Photo/Karel Navarro)
Categories: Promo Box
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Updated Gaza conflict: John Kerry, Ban Ki-Moon try to broker new truce video
- The UN chief and the U.S. secretary of state make a new attempt to nail down a temporary truce between Israel and Hamas, as Israel's 18-day military operation in the Gaza Strip fuels new unrest in the West Bank, where five Palestinians were killed during protests.
- Live Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Dutch repatriation ceremony honours more victims video
- The remains of 74 more people who died when Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 was shot down last week returned to the Netherlands on Friday as the Australian and Dutch governments pushed to secure the site where the jet was downed in eastern Ukraine.
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017 crash: No survivors, French president says video
- All 116 people on board were killed when an Air Algerie plane crashed in northern Mali yesterday, according to French President Francois Hollande. Four of the five Canadians on board were from the same Quebec family.
- Gaza suburbs in rubble as Israeli bombardment continues video
- Israel says it is doing all it can to avoid civilian casualties in its bombardment of Gaza, but the number of dead and injured there continues to grow, and the view on the ground is pretty bleak, Derek Stoffel reports.
- TransAsia Flight GE222: Taiwan plane crash survivor crawls out, phones dad
- The 10 survivors of Taiwan's worst air disaster in more than a decade include a 34-year-old woman who called her father after scrambling from the wreckage and seeking help at a nearby home.