Promo Box: December 2010 Archives
Tuesday December 7, 2010
David Common has been with the CBC team in Haiti. He sends two views, from high up on a mountainside.
Categories: Promo Box, The View from Here
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- Fri., 30 – Cape Town "car guards" offer "protection"
- Thu., 22 – The trials of Tweeting in China
- Thu., 22 – Help for kids of India sex workers
- Wed., 21 – In Italy, a long drink of yesterday's wine
- Thu., 15 – China's painful healing, with bee-stings
- Thu., 15 – Rwandans find new uses for malaria nets
- Thu., 15 – Verbal autopsies shed light on death
- Thu., 8 – Mexico's vigilante mayor
- Wed., 7 – Lanse kòd animate Jacmel Carnival
- Fri., 2 – Plus ça change, in Change Square
- February 2012
- Wed., 29 – A box full of light saves lives
- Tue., 28 – They die so we might know
- Mon., 27 – Oscar winner on Dispatches
- Fri., 24 – Kennedy's very bad day in South Sudan
- Wed., 22 – A special court for post-trauma vets
- Fri., 17 – Baad justice haunts Afghanistan
- Fri., 17 – Inside Egyptian military's business web
- Tue., 14 – Justice served in Haiti
- Mon., 13 – Syrian refugees' defiance and division
- Thu., 9 – Sri Lanka tourism vs. the fisherfolk
- Tue., 7 – Colombia's no-name dead
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- Mon., 13 – Jerusalem...covering the never-ending story
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- September 2010
- Tue., 14 – Award winners
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Updated Shimon Peres, former prime minister of Israel, dead at 93 video
- Shimon Peres, the Nobel Peace Prize laureate and one of Israel's founding fathers, has died. He was 93.
- Exclusive Peres saw hope for world where young people can get beyond the past video
- CBC News chief correspondent Peter Mansbridge recollects a dinner in Toronto with Shimon Peres, still lively and engaging in his 92nd year.
- Analysis The 'change' candidate can't change his ways in 1st debate video
- Everyone, even Donald Trump, knew Hillary Clinton would try to get under his skin and lure him off message and down the rabbit hole of his vanity, and yet the Republican candidate couldn't resist the bait for the entire duration of Monday's debate.
- Analysis Colombia's historic pact means '1 less war in the world,' but much work still ahead video
- Now that the ink is dry on Monday's historic agreement to end Colombia's half-century-old guerrilla war, President Juan Manuel Santos will spend his remaining two years in office trying to translate its uplifting words into concrete deeds in former conflict zones.
- CBC IN PARIS 'Back to the street': France's unimagined and unimaginable migrant crisis
- One hundred thousand asylum seekers have made their way to France in 2016, a country now playing catchup with what some say was a foreseeable crisis, Michelle Gagnon writes from Paris.