Promo Box: December 2010 Archives
Tuesday December 7, 2010
David Common has been with the CBC team in Haiti. He sends two views, from high up on a mountainside.
Categories: Promo Box, The View from Here
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- Fri., 30 – Cape Town "car guards" offer "protection"
- Thu., 22 – The trials of Tweeting in China
- Thu., 22 – Help for kids of India sex workers
- Wed., 21 – In Italy, a long drink of yesterday's wine
- Thu., 15 – China's painful healing, with bee-stings
- Thu., 15 – Rwandans find new uses for malaria nets
- Thu., 15 – Verbal autopsies shed light on death
- Thu., 8 – Mexico's vigilante mayor
- Wed., 7 – Lanse kòd animate Jacmel Carnival
- Fri., 2 – Plus ça change, in Change Square
- February 2012
- Wed., 29 – A box full of light saves lives
- Tue., 28 – They die so we might know
- Mon., 27 – Oscar winner on Dispatches
- Fri., 24 – Kennedy's very bad day in South Sudan
- Wed., 22 – A special court for post-trauma vets
- Fri., 17 – Baad justice haunts Afghanistan
- Fri., 17 – Inside Egyptian military's business web
- Tue., 14 – Justice served in Haiti
- Mon., 13 – Syrian refugees' defiance and division
- Thu., 9 – Sri Lanka tourism vs. the fisherfolk
- Tue., 7 – Colombia's no-name dead
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- Mon., 13 – Jerusalem...covering the never-ending story
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- September 2010
- Tue., 14 – Award winners
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Barack Obama goes on 'rant' against Trump-style 'populism' video
- At the Three Amigos press conference Wednesday, U.S. President Barack Obama launched into an passionate rant inspired by the anti-immigrant, build-that-wall, anti-trade-language being sprayed on the American electorate by one Donald Trump.
- Analysis The Three Amigos: Whistling past the graveyard? video
- In Ottawa, the three North American leaders speak up for the reigning postwar doctrine of free trade and economic integration. But disintegration seems more in fashion as their rivals at home and abroad build up walls.
- Istanbul death toll climbs to 42, at least 1 Canadian among injured video
- Investigators are working to determine who was behind the triple suicide blasts at Istanbul's busy Ataturk International Airport that killed 42 people and wounded 239. CBC News has learned at least one Canadian is among the injured.
- Istanbul airport attack: What we know about the victims
- Suicide attackers armed with assault rifles and bombs killed at least 42 people and wounded hundreds at Istanbul's busy Ataturk Airport Wednesday, apparently targeting Turkey's crucial tourism industry. Details are emerging about some of the victims.
- Handle it over: U.S. wants to collect social media info from some travellers
- They know where you live, how old you are, and if they get their way, border agents might even find out your Twitter handle. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has put in a proposal to collect social media details from some visitors entering the country.