Reporter goes on sting operation in Amsterdam to get "family" bike back
Lauren's ex-partner with kids and cousins piled into the family "bakfiets". It was stolen and she launched an undercover recovery operation with Amsterdam police that bore little resemblance to Law & Order. (Photo Lauren Comiteau)
A sting on wheels
And that's how Dispatches contributor Lauren Comiteau found herself going over to the dark side in her quest for truth, justice, and her big missing bike.
Hear the rest of our lastest Dispatches program.
Categories: News Promo
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Historic Myanmar peace conference aims to end decades of violence
- Myanmar begins a historic peace conference on Wednesday, with the aim of ending decades of violence between the Myanmar Army and ethnic armed groups that has claimed thousands of lives.
- Justin Trudeau suggests China improve its image by tightening ties with Canada video
- Justin Trudeau delivered a message to powerful business leaders in Beijing on Tuesday, shortly after his plane touched down: China needs a little more Canada.
- Sperm donor at heart of Canadian lawsuits admits he lied to company Xytex, police say
- An American who fathered more than 30 children through sperm donations, including at least seven in Canada, has admitted he lied to a sperm bank about his background, police said.
- New Spectre of Trump hangs over McCain, Rubio in state Republican primaries
- Republican voters in Arizona and Florida are expected to pick Senators John McCain and Marco Rubio as their respective U.S. senate nominees when they go to the polls Tuesday, but one name not on either ballot looms large — Donald Trump.
- State funeral in Italy honours quake victims
- Construction crews work through the rain in Italy's earthquake zone to build a tent complex to host a state funeral, as prosecutors took preliminary measures to sequester buildings that crumbled despite being renovated with public anti-seismic funds.