In Italy, a long drink of yesterday's wine
Vats of slow wine: ancient methods and a lots of patience make for vintages that only get better. (Photo: Luigi Fraboni)
You can even get Slow Fish.
And now, in these times of high-flying technology, Nancy Greenleese says there's increasingly a place for Slow Wine in the vineyards -- and on the tables -- of Italy.
Categories: News Promo, Promo Box, The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio will attend funeral of slain police officer video
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said he will attend the funeral on Saturday for one of the two police officers killed over the weekend while they sat in their patrol car in Brooklyn.
- the fifth estate Mohamed Fahmy, Canadian imprisoned in Egypt, pleads for Harper's help video
- Imprisoned Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy tells CBC's the fifth estate in an exclusive interview that Prime Minister Stephen Harper should personally ask Egypt's president to release him before it's too late and an appeal court finalizes his sentence.
- Ebola survivor's blood used to search for cure to deadly disease
- Several leading scientists have embraced the idea of using survivors' antibodies as the most promising approach in the fight against Ebola.
- Photos 2014: A look at stunning and odd moments around the world
- From Miley Cyrus's onstage antics to surfing the biggest waves of the year: A look at some of 2014's most wondrous moments and oddest goings on captured by photographers around the world.
- New Ambassador Alexander Darchiev: 'Crimea is Russia - once and forever' video
- Russia will not change course in Crimea - but insists that diplomacy, not sanctions, will resolve the crisis, says Moscow's new Ambassador to Canada Alexander Darchiev in an exclusive interview with CBC News Network's Power and Politics.