Aggra, India: throw our correspondent from the train
CBC China correspondent Anthony Germain has known some scrapes and adventures with authorities there. But he got a real eye opening when he vacationed in India with his family.
Categories: News Promo, The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- 3 Canadians charged with smuggling $30M in cocaine on cruise ship in Australia video
- Three Canadian cruise ship passengers are charged with drug smuggling after Sydney police allegedly find 95 kilograms of cocaine in their cabin luggage.
- CBC IN ITALY Italians worry quake-struck town will be abandoned, lost forever video
- People in the Italian town of San Giovanni di Accumoli, where a deadly earthquake struck earlier this week, mourn those killed and contemplate the possibility the town may be abandoned forever.
- Legendary comic actor Gene Wilder dead at 83
- Gene Wilder, star of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and Mel Brooks comedies such as The Producers, Blazing Saddles and Silent Movie, is dead at 83, his family says.
- Suicide bomber in Yemen kills 54 government fighters
- A suicide car bombing claimed by ISIS in Yemen's southern city of Aden kills at least 54 pro-government recruits.
- New Apple iPhone unveiling expected next week
- Apple is expected to show off a new iPhone next week when the company holds its fall product launch event in San Francisco.