Aggra, India: throw our correspondent from the train
CBC China correspondent Anthony Germain has known some scrapes and adventures with authorities there. But he got a real eye opening when he vacationed in India with his family.
Categories: News Promo, The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Updated Charlotte police release videos of black man's fatal shooting video
- Charlotte police have released body and dashboard camera footage of the shooting of a black man after several days of demonstrations that have coalesced around demands that the public see the videos.
- 2 injured in Budapest blast
- Hungary's disaster management agency says that two people have been injured in an explosion at a ground-floor shop in downtown Budapest and have been taken to a hospital.
- Nearly 2M people without running water as fighting escalates in Aleppo
- Syrian government forces captured a rebel-held area on the edge of Aleppo on Saturday, and nearly two million people were without running water following an escalation in fighting over the past few days.
- Updated Border guards 'on high alert' in case suspect in deadly Seattle-area shooting tries to enter Canada
- A massive manhunt was underway Saturday for a gunman authorities said opened fire inside a Macy's store at a mall north of Seattle, killing five people. Security footage shows that he did not have a weapon when he arrived at the mall 10 minutes earlier.
- Pippa Middleton's account hacked, thousands of photos stolen
- London police say they are investigating the reported hacking of the iCloud account of Pippa Middleton, younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, and the alleged theft of 3,000 photographs.