Kampala...home of Gadhafi's fan club?
One of the many Gadhafi-themed posters available on the streets of Kampala. Photo/Dennis Porter
The View from Uganda: Gadhafi rules
Muammar Gadhafi's got a fan club. But why's it so far from home?
Dennis Porter's View From Here
Categories: News Promo, Promo Box, The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- CBC in Lebanon Syrian children in refugee camps struggle with mental scars of war video
- Refugee groups are trying to help Syrian children struggling to deal with horrible memories of violence and death.
- Analysis The high cost of the low-interest rate war on savers
- When even a consumer advocate like Ralph Nader says enough with the cheap money, maybe it's time for central bankers to rethink their low interest rate policies, which have transferred wealth from savers to debtors, Neil Macdonald writes.
- Updated Europe refugee crisis: Stranded migrants try to storm into Macedonia
- Hundreds of migrants stranded at Greece's northern border clashed with police Thursday while trying to force their way into Macedonia.
- New Mom who left newborn in nativity scene at New York church won't be charged
- A mother who left her newborn baby in a Christmas manger inside a New York City church will not be prosecuted, according to authorities.
- Donald Trump accused of mocking reporter's disability video
- An advocacy group is offering Donald Trump sensitivity training after the Republican presidential candidate appeared to mock a reporter with a disability at a rally in South Carolina on Tuesday.