Benghazi...training the rebels Gadhafi vows to crush
Gadhafi promises to "show no mercy" to rebels like these young men, being trained by army defectors, but somewhat distracted by our reporter. (photo/Bonnie Allen)
Canadian journalist Bonnie Allen visited the schoolyard "camp" where Libyan army defectors train a ragtag group of spirited rebels to fire Kalashnikovs and pray for God's help to kill Moammar Gadhafi.
The basketball court where Libyan rebels drill to become a fighting unit against Gadhafi. (photo/Bonnie Allen)
Categories: News Promo, Promo Box, The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Belgium arrests 2 brothers suspected of plotting attack
- Two brothers have been arrested in Belgium on suspicion of plotting an attack, the Federal Prosecutor's Office announced Saturday.
- Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Authorities say there appear to be no survivors after a hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people caught on fire and crashed in central Texas.
- Hillary Clinton campaign says DNC data program they used was hacked
- Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign said on Friday that an analytics data program maintained by the Democratic National Committee and used by the campaign was accessed as part of a hack, but outside experts have found no evidence that its internal systems have been compromised.
- Photos Button and T-shirt sellers cash in on Trump-Clinton clash
- Here's a look at some of the interesting and outlandish items that were on offer at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, as well as at the previous week's Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
- Monsoon floods kill at least 52 people in India
- Authorities in northeastern India are trying to rescue thousands of people stranded in flooded villages after a week of heavy rain killed at least 52 people, about half of them in Assam state.