|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Russia accepts IOC plan to retest Olympic doping samples
- Russia says it will accept an International Olympic Committee plan to retest all drug test samples given by Russian athletes at the 2012 and 2014 Olympics.
- Aleppo exodus grows as thousands more leave
- More than 20,000 civilians left eastern Aleppo today as government forces continued to hammer rebel-held areas of the city.
- CIA says Russia intervened to help Trump win White House, U.S. official says
- The CIA has concluded that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help president-elect Donald Trump win the White House, and not just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, a senior U.S. official said on Friday.
- CBC IN HONG KONG Are democracy's days numbered in this former colony?
- The push is on to strengthen Chinese control of Hong Kong. The red flags are flying, the loudspeakers are at full volume.
- 5 killed in Bulgarian explosion following train derailment
- Five people were killed in northeastern Bulgaria when containers of gas exploded on a derailed train this morning.