Monday September 13, 2010
We're proud of everything we put on the air, but there are some pieces that really stand out. From time to time, we feature some of them here.
Shovelling the Rain Away
Justice And The Next Life
Zimbabwe: The Exodus Within
The Plight of the Pygmies
The Marshall Islands
Read more »
Categories: Highlights, Specials
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Clinton and Democrats are looking past Trump, focusing on winning House and Senate seats
- Hillary Clinton says she doesn't "even think about responding" to Trump anymore and would instead spend the final weeks on the road "emphasizing the importance of electing Democrats down the ballot" in an effort to help them seize the Senate and chip away at the Republican-controlled House.
- At least 13 killed, dozens injured in California tour bus crash video
- A tour bus crashed into the back of a semi-truck on a southern California highway before dawn on Sunday, killing 13 people and injuring 31, an NBC affiliate reported.
- 83 Nigerian soldiers missing after Boko Haram attack
- Senior military officers say 83 soldiers are missing after Boko Haram Islamic extremists attacked a remote base in northeastern Nigeria. Widows of civilians who joined the fight against Boko Haram were given food aid last week, after months of neglect.
- AT&T's $85B US bid for Time Warner sparks antitrust fears in Washington
- AT&T Inc's agreement to acquire Time Warner Inc for $85 billion US drew skepticism from both Democrats and Republicans on Sunday, making it more likely that regulators will scrutinize the effort to create a new telecommunications and media giant.
- Iraqi, Kurdish forces join to drive ISIS from Mosul video
- Iraqi and Kurdish forces launched a new offensive Sunday on a town near Mosul as part of a massive operation aimed at retaking the country's second largest city from the Islamic State group.