Monday September 13, 2010
We're proud of everything we put on the air, but there are some pieces that really stand out. From time to time, we feature some of them here.
Shovelling the Rain Away
Justice And The Next Life
Zimbabwe: The Exodus Within
The Plight of the Pygmies
The Marshall Islands
Read more »
Categories: Highlights, Specials
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- New 'Confrontational, angry' inaugural address leaves no doubt about which side Trump's on video
- It was classic Donald Trump — a hard-hitting campaign-style inauguration speech by the new president of the United States that used "America first" populist rhetoric, attacked Washington insiders and decried the state of the country.
- U.S. President Donald Trump and Melania dance to My Way at inaugural ball video
- Donald Trump praised his supporters and took questions from troops stationed in Afghanistan at the armed services ball, just one of the celebrations attended by the new U.S. president and his family on the day of his inauguration.
- Anti-Trump protesters clash with riot police in Washington video
- Protesters and an Associated Press photographer say police fired rubber projectiles at them during demonstrations against U.S. President Donald Trump in downtown Washington.
- Gambia's defeated leader has agreed to step down
- Gambia's defeated leader Yahya Jammeh announced early Saturday he has decided to relinquish power, after hours of last-ditch talks with regional leaders and the threat by a regional military force to make him leave.
- Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' faces life sentence in U.S. prison
- Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman will spend the rest of his life in a U.S. prison if convicted on charges he ran the world's largest drug-trafficking organization during a decades-long criminal career, U.S. prosecutors said on Friday.