|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- CBC IN ISTANBUL Turkey finds itself in the midst of a perfect storm: Nahlah Ayed
- Once a speck of relative calm in a sea of regional turmoil, Turkey is now struggling to protect from and brace for the increasingly violent consequences of living next door to a major war zone.
- Exxon lobbying quietly for a U.S. carbon tax
- ExxonMobil is quietly lobbying for the U.S. to adopt a carbon tax, both in Washington circles and at the American Petroleum Institute.
- Updated Istanbul airport attack: What we know about the victims
- Among the 44 people slain in Tuesday's suicide bombings at the Istanbul airport were a loving father who called his daughters "princesses," a colonel helping his son flee ISIS, a hero who tried to stop the attackers, an artist with a budding career, and a man who was about to get married.
- Is Brexit a sure thing? How the U.K. could still ditch its EU divorce video
- None of the options are particularly enticing, but there's still time for the U.K. to reverse course on its plan to leave the EU.
- U.S. urges owners of older Hondas, Acuras to get airbag inflators fixed
- The U.S. government is urging owners of 313,000 older Hondas and Acuras to stop driving them and get them repaired after new tests found that their Takata airbag inflators are extremely dangerous.