|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Ban on diesel planned in 4 of world's biggest cities
- Four of the world’s largest and most polluted cities have decided to ban diesel cars and trucks from their streets by 2025.
- U.S. election recounts halted by lawsuits in Wisconsin, Michigan
- Supporters of Republican president-elect Donald Trump file a federal lawsuit trying to halt Wisconsin's ongoing recount of votes in last month's election, and Michigan's attorney general sues to prevent a recount in his state.
- Breitbart urges readers to boycott Kellogg after ads pulled
- Breitbart News, the conservative U.S. news and opinion website known for its vociferous support of president-elect Donald Trump, is calling on readers to boycott Kellogg food products after the company pulled advertising from the website.
- Canadian couple among 13 killed in Tennessee wildfires
- Canadians John and Marilyn Tegler were among the 13 people killed when wildfires tore through parts of Tennessee this week, according local officials in Gatlinburg.
- CBC IN STANDING ROCK North Dakota pipeline protest garners support from U.S. veterans video
- A long-running pipeline protest in North Dakota is seeing a spike in support from U.S. veterans, who are travelling to the remote camp. Matthew Crane — a navy veteran who says he's willing to "act as a barrier" between protesters and police if needed — is one of them.