|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Updated Theresa May seeks strong EU ties, clean break, with Brexit deal
- Prime Minister Teresa May promises a parliamentary vote on Britain's final deal to leave the European Union and stresses it would seek to remain a key European partner as she sets out her priorities for divorce talks.
- New 'We will turn on him so quick': Rust Belt voters who put faith in Trump expect results video
- Donald Trump won the U.S. election by breaking down Hillary Clinton's "blue wall," the handful of Rust Belt states that were considered reliably Democratic but switched over to the Republicans. But as CBC News discovered on a recent trip to Pennsylvania, that support depends heavily on Trump keeping his promise to create jobs.
- Analysis Facing Trump-Putin axis, Ukraine turns to a white knight — Chrystia Freeland
- Can Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister and firm Putin critic Chrystia Freeland offer hope to isolated, war-burdened Ukraine? It's a long shot, Don Murray suggests, given the priorities of protecting Canada's trade interests.
- New Obama the citizen: What's next for the outgoing president video
- Barack Obama will have a new address in the district not far from his current White House digs. He'll also have new opportunities to shave some strokes off his golf score and a new role returning to his community organizing roots.
- Analysis Top-down solutions from Davos elite out of step with populist anger: Don Pittis
- Voters seem to think it's time to stop counting on the rich, famous and powerful to tell us what to do. But the populist backlash against elites is no substitute for working out solutions from the ground up.