Dispatches Past Episodes
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- November 25 & 28: from Afghanistan - Bosnia - Ghana - Zimbabwe - Seoul, South Korea - Manila, the Philippines
- November 18 & 21: from Kampala, Uganda - the Thai-Burmese border - Hilversum, Netherlands - Beirut, Lebanon - Dakar, Senegal - Chennai, India - Nanoori, Ghana
- November 4 & 7, 2010: from Berlin - Zambia - Mae Sot, Thailand - Hainan province, China - Guca, Serbia
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Dispatches Episode Categories
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Iraqi, Kurdish forces join to drive ISIS from Mosul
- Iraqi and Kurdish forces launched a new offensive Sunday on a town near Mosul as part of a massive operation aimed at retaking the country's second largest city from the Islamic State group.
- Trump lays out plans for 1st 100 days, vows to sue 'every one' of his female accusers video
- Donald Trump has announced what actions he'll take in his first 100 days in office, should he become the next U.S. president.
- Hackers used 'internet of things' devices to cause Friday's massive DDoS cyberattack
- Could millions of connected cameras, thermostats and kids' toys bring the internet to its knees? It's beginning to look that way. The hacker group claiming responsibility for Friday's attacks says it has its sights set on a much bigger target.
- 174 inmates escape, 1 guard shot dead in 'violent' Haitian prison break
- Most inmates of a northern Haitian prison escaped on Saturday after killing a guard and stealing firearms, said authorities who launched a manhunt with support from UN peacekeepers for the 174 fugitives.
- Japanese pensioner blows himself up in park, injures 3 others
- A 72-year-old retired soldier blew himself up in a park in the Japanese city of Utsunomiya, killing himself and injuring three other people in an apparent suicide, state broadcaster NHK reported.