Dispatches Past Episodes
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- November 25 & 28: from Afghanistan - Bosnia - Ghana - Zimbabwe - Seoul, South Korea - Manila, the Philippines
- November 18 & 21: from Kampala, Uganda - the Thai-Burmese border - Hilversum, Netherlands - Beirut, Lebanon - Dakar, Senegal - Chennai, India - Nanoori, Ghana
- November 4 & 7, 2010: from Berlin - Zambia - Mae Sot, Thailand - Hainan province, China - Guca, Serbia
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Dispatches Episode Categories
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Ireland same-sex marriage referendum: all signs point to 'yes'
- Ireland has voted resoundingly to legalize same-sex marriage in the world's first national vote on the issue, leaders on both sides of the Irish referendum declared Saturday even as official ballot counting continued.
- Updated Cleveland officer Michael Brelo not guilty in deaths of 2 unarmed suspects
- A Cleveland police officer was found not guilty on Saturday of voluntary manslaughter in the shooting deaths of an unarmed man and a woman who were killed after a high-speed car chase in 2012.
- German teacher Annegret Raunigk, 65, gives birth to quadruplets
- A 65-year-old teacher from Berlin has given birth to quadruplets after a pregnancy that was widely criticized by medical professionals because of her age, a German television station says.
- ISIS fighters enter Palmyra museum, but artifacts reportedly safe video
- ISIS fighters broke into the museum of the ancient town of Palmyra, though its artifacts have been removed and are safe, a Syrian official said Saturday.
- California oil spill harder to clean up in choppy waters
- A 25-square-kilometre oil slick off the California coast is thinner than a coat of paint and it's becoming harder to skim from choppy waters, officials said as more dead animals were discovered.