Dispatches Past Episodes
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- November 25 & 28: from Afghanistan - Bosnia - Ghana - Zimbabwe - Seoul, South Korea - Manila, the Philippines
- November 18 & 21: from Kampala, Uganda - the Thai-Burmese border - Hilversum, Netherlands - Beirut, Lebanon - Dakar, Senegal - Chennai, India - Nanoori, Ghana
- November 4 & 7, 2010: from Berlin - Zambia - Mae Sot, Thailand - Hainan province, China - Guca, Serbia
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Dispatches Episode Categories
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Ebola outbreak: Infected American aid worker to be treated in U.S.
- A U.S. aid worker who was infected with the deadly Ebola virus while working in West Africa will be flown to the United States to be treated in a high-security ward at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, hospital officials said on Thursday.
- Updated Gaza conflict: 3-day ceasefire between Israel, Hamas goes into effect video
- A three-day ceasefire in the Gaza Strip went into effect Friday following heavy Israel-Hamas fighting that killed 17 Palestinians and five Israeli soldiers.
- Taiwan gas explosions: At least 25 dead, 267 injured
- At least 25 people were killed and 267 injured when underground gas explosions ripped through Taiwan's second-largest city, hurling concrete and cars through the air and blasting long trenches in the streets, authorities said Friday, as they searched for the cause.
- 'Dark tourism' in strife-torn areas on the rise audio
- The rise of dark tourism was explored on Q on Thursday, from the perspectives of a former security professional-turned-tour operator and a journalist from Tel Aviv who's written on the subject.
- Tropical storm Bertha forms in the Atlanic
- Tropical Storm Bertha has formed, becoming the second named storm of the Atlantic hurricane season. The U.S. Hurricane Center said the tropical storm's maximum sustained winds Thursday night were near 75 km/h.