Glasgow...Rangers/Celtic matches - no hate songs here!
Confrontation between fans of Glasgow's Rangers and Celtic football clubs have been ugly for more than a century. It takes hundreds of cops to keep them apart, and enforce the new ban on anti-Catholic songs -- such as No Pope Of Rome and The Famine Song.
Maria Bakkalapulo, at the match in Rangers Stadium
Categories: Europe, News Promo, Promo Box, The View from Here
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
- Trump a 'puppet' of Putin? WikiLeaks target isn't who you may think, Russia experts say video
- If Russian President Vladimir Putin is indeed pulling the strings in this U.S. election, he's likely less interested in shaking up the outcome of the race than in proving a point about American democracy, experts say.
- New Major cyberattack knocks Twitter, Reddit, Spotify offline on U.S. East Coast
- Some major internet companies suffered service disruptions on Friday due to what internet infrastructure provider Dyn said was a cyber attack that affected some sites, mainly for users on the U.S. East Coast.
- Nigerians forced to flee Boko Haram now face another risk — starvation
- After being forced to flee their homes, witnessing brutal violence and the destruction of their communities, many in northeastern Nigeria are now facing another pressing risk — severe malnutrition and starvation.
- New In Haiti, hopes dim for finding lost victims of Hurricane Matthew
- Hopes have dimmed for Haitians combing the countryside for missing relatives in the Caribbean nation's hardest-hit zone, the remote and long-ignored southwestern tip
- Mystery flares: Edmonton astronomer stumped by his own discovery
- For Edmonton astronomer Gregory Sivakoff, the sight of never-before-seen explosions in space was the find of a lifetime.