Dispatches Photo Gallery - September 9, 2010 - Norwegian Glima
Freelance journalist Nacha Raman travelled to the town of Gudvangen, Norway to witness a festival of combat Glima, a traditional martial art. And she sees a match between Enok and Hordtur. As you can see, there are no weight classes in Glima:
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Trump shames ex-beauty queen for sexual history
- Donald Trump shames a former beauty pageant winner for her sexual history and encouraged Americans to check out what he called her "sex tape," in an early morning tweet storm that drags him further away from his campaign's efforts to broaden its appeal to women.
- Shimon Peres remembered as 'man of vision' at Jerusalem funeral
- Shimon Peres was laid to rest on Friday in a ceremony attended by thousands of admirers and dozens of international dignitaries, including three Canadian prime ministers.
- Global carbon dioxide levels reach highest point ever, likely for good
- Global carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere have surpassed 400 parts per million, and will almost certainly remain there indefinitely, according to new numbers from the Scripps carbon dioxide monitoring program at the Mauna Loa observatory in Hawaii.
- South Carolina boy, 14, charged with murder after dad shot dead, shots fired at students
- A South Carolina boy was charged as a juvenile Friday with murder and three counts of attempted murder after authorities allege the 14-year-old killed his father at home, and then went to a school and opened fire on students in a playground.
- Live Hillary Clinton campaigns in Florida LIVE at 3:30 pm ET video
- Democratic candidate for president holds events in St. Lucie and Broward Counties