|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Iraqi Shia militias refuse to fight with coalition against ISIS
- Iraq's attempt to retake the city of Tikrit from ISIS has run into a major problem. More than 80 per cent of the ground forces involved on the government side are Shia militias. Many say they won't keep fighting if the U.S.-led coalition, including Canada, is allowed to conduct airstrikes.
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy's highest court
- Italy's highest court has overturned the murder conviction against Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend in the 2007 slaying of Knox's roommate, bringing to a definitive end the high-profile case that captivated trial-watchers on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Photos This week in pictures: From a plane tragedy to Afghan new year
- From a tragic plane crash that killed 150 peopleto the welcoming of the new year in Afghanistan, we take a look at top images from around the world from March 21 to 27.
- Updated Germanwings Flight 4U9525 co-pilot Andreas Lubitz 'hid illness' from employer video
- German prosecutors say they now have medical documents indicating the co-pilot of the Germanwings plane that crashed in the French Alps hid an ongoing illness from his employer.
- Al-Shabaab attack on Mogadishu hotel kills at least 9
- Al-Shabab militants blasted their way into a Mogadishu hotel on Friday and took up positions inside, killing at least nine people and exchanging fire with security forces seeking to recapture the facility, a Somali police official said.