|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- CBC IN IRAN How Tehran sees Trump: Get-rich guru gets another look as antagonistic U.S. president-elect
- A short drive from Tehran's imposing "Down with the U.S.A." mural, a small bookstore is doing a brisk business selling books by Donald Trump. As Nahlah Ayed reports, some Iranians eager to learn more about the president-elect are having to start with his get-rich books.
- Live Trump administration will press Canada, Mexico to reopen NAFTA video
- The man U.S. president-elect Donald Trump has tapped to reshape the country's trade policy will soon send a letter to Canadian and Mexican officials urging them to reopen NAFTA talks, according to a report.
- CBC IN RUSSIA 'We are relaxed because we are winning again': Russia welcomes an unconventional Trump
- Russia waits cautiously to see if the compliments U.S. president-elect Donald Trump has ushered its way will bear fruit, but Vladimir Putin's foes warn the Russian president could out-manipulate Trump, the CBC's Susan Ormiston writes from Moscow.
- Trump the 'first step' toward identity politics: Richard Spencer video
- Alt-right leader Richard Spencer says Trump is not "the answer" but is the "first step" toward identity politics.
- New Obama expected to defend Manning decision in final press briefing
- President Barack Obama is expected to defend his decision to shorten the sentence of convicted leaker Chelsea Manning when he holds his final news conference on Wednesday, two days before his second term ends.