Haiti...Rumours Of Glory here
That Song: Tom Ross, Middleton, Nova Scotia
"beneath the pain/fear, etched on the faces
something is shining like gold, but better"
Categories: Americas, The View from Here, Your Dispatches
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- U.K. files for EU divorce, triggering 2 years to Brexit video
- Britain has formally triggered the process of leaving the European Union, Prime Minister Theresa May says, ending the country's 44-year relationship with the bloc.
- Fear on the farm: In Vermont, migrant dairy workers and their bosses worry about Trump
- Vermont's dairy industry depends on migrant labour to keep the milk flowing. Now, fears of a crackdown by the Trump administration on illegal immigrants has many farm workers living in fear, and farmers are worried they could lose a major part of their workforce.
- New Ivanka Trump to become official White House employee
- Ivanka Trump is officially joining her father's administration as an unpaid employee, after her plans to serve in a more informal capacity were questioned by ethics experts.
- Londoners gather to remember victims of Westminster Bridge attack
- Hundreds of people joined together on Westminster Bridge on Wednesday to remember the four killed in last week's London attack.
- LGBT bathroom bill fix fizzles in North Carolina, as costs mount
- Efforts to take the North Carolina's "bathroom bill" off the books before a deadline to stem further economic losses evaporated late Tuesday, and devolved into more finger-pointing by Republican lawmakers and the Democratic governor.