Haiti...Rumours Of Glory here
That Song: Tom Ross, Middleton, Nova Scotia
"beneath the pain/fear, etched on the faces
something is shining like gold, but better"
Categories: Americas, The View from Here, Your Dispatches
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: 'Mystery compounded by mystery' audio
- Three days after Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 disappeared off radar, the plane’s demise is one shrouded in mystery and conjecture.
- Oscar Pistorius 'had a big love of weapons,' friend testifies
- The chief lawyer defending Oscar Pistorius at his murder trial on Tuesday questioned the methods of the pathologist who conducted an autopsy on the girlfriend who was fatally shot by the double-amputee runner in his home.
- Analysis Has 'rock star' Pope Francis really launched a revolution? audio
- In the year since he's been in office, Pope Francis has made progressive statements about homosexuality and poverty to the point where the media are anointing him the 'rock star Pope.' But just how much of a game-changer is he?
- North Korea uses sophisticated means to avoid UN sanctions, report says
- North Korea has developed sophisticated techniques to circumvent UN sanctions, including the suspected use of its embassies to facilitate an illegal trade in weapons, a United Nations report said.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 search expands to distant waters video
- Authorities are expanding their search for a missing Malaysia Airlines plane to the Malacca Strait, far from its last confirmed location, the airline said Tuesday, injecting new mystery into an investigation that so far has failed to come up with any answers.