Haiti...Rumours Of Glory here
That Song: Tom Ross, Middleton, Nova Scotia
"beneath the pain/fear, etched on the faces
something is shining like gold, but better"
Categories: Americas, The View from Here, Your Dispatches
|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Latest from WikiLeaks shows overlap between Bill Clinton's business and fundraising activity
- A 2011 confidential memo written by a longtime Bill Clinton aide during Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure describes overlap between the former president's business ventures and fundraising for the family's charities.
- Police evict protesters from North Dakota pipeline site
- Law enforcement officers dressed in riot gear fired bean bags and pepper spray Thursday as they tried to clear protesters from a camp on private land in the path of the Dakota Access oil pipeline.
- Michelle Obama hits the campaign trail with Hillary Clinton video
- As first ladies they could hardly have been more different. But as Democrats looking to fire up female voters, Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton were firmly bonded on Thursday.
- CBC IN PENNSYLVANIA Why Donald Trump's path to win Pennsylvania runs uphill
- U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and his running mate Mike Pence have spent a lot of time in Pennsylvania. His campaign is resonating in some areas of the state, but will they be enough to put him over the top on Nov. 8?
- Mayor among 10 killed by anti-narcotics officers in Philippines
- Philippine anti-narcotics officers gunned down a town mayor and nine of his men in a clash Friday in one of the bloodiest operations since President Rodrigo Duterte launched a crackdown on illegal drugs.