|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Cuba's parliament backs move to restore diplomatic ties with U.S. video
- The Cuban national assembly has announced it will back the agreement of President Raul Castro and U.S. President Barack Obama to restore diplomatic ties that Washington severed more than 50 years ago.
- Should the media be reporting on the Sony hacks?
- The FBI says North Korean hackers are behind the leak of Sony emails and other data, as well as threats about the release of the film The Interview. Day 6 talks to two experts about whether reporting on the hacked Sony emails plays into the hands of the hackers.
- Australian woman arrested in killing of 8 children video
- An Australian woman was arrested in the killings of eight children, seven of whom are believed to be her own, police said Saturday. The children were found dead inside the woman's home.
- Analysis British holiday advertising packs star power, emotional punch
- In recent years, the holiday season in the U.K. has seen people across the country paying more attention to their TV screens than usual — not so much for their favourite shows as for the holiday commercials.
- North Korea offers to join Sony Pictures hacking probe video
- North Korea has proposed a joint investigation with the U.S. into the hacking attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment, warning of "serious" consequences if Washington rejects a probe that it believes will prove Pyongyang had nothing to do with the cyberattack.