|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- New Day of mourning in Turkey after blasts targeting police kill 38 video
- Turkey declared a national day of mourning Sunday after twin blasts in Istanbul killed 38 people and wounded 155 others near a soccer stadium — the latest large-scale assault to traumatize a nation confronting an array of security threats.
- CBC IN HUNGARY A nasty Hungarian national mood rejects immigrants — and journalists
- The mood in Hungary is decidedly nasty these days, and the populist Prime Minister, Viktor Orban, is accused by many of feeding it with his own sharp anti-foreigner rhetoric in the wake of the 2015 refugee crisis.
- 'We must kill the black snake': Prophecy and prayer motivate Standing Rock movement video
- There's an ancient Lakota prophecy about a black snake that would slither across the land, desecrating the sacred sites and poisoning the water before destroying the Earth. For many Indigenous people gathered near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, that snake has a name — the Dakota Access pipeline.
- Italian President Sergio Mattarella vows quick fix to country's PM crisis
- Italian President Sergio Mattarella pledged on Saturday to act quickly to solve a government crisis prompted by Matteo Renzi's resignation as prime minister, with all major parties calling for elections as soon as possible.
- Syria, Russia pound rebel-held Aleppo but advances halt
- Syrian troops have identified 45 bodies so far in a mass grave found in the city of Palmyra after it was recaptured from Islamic State, a military source told Reuters on Saturday.