|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Macron, Le Pen qualify for 2nd round of France's presidential election video
- Centrist Emmanuel Macron and far-right leader Marine Le Pen are set to face each other in a May 7 runoff for the French presidency after coming first and second in Sunday's first round of voting, early projections indicated.
- North Korea says it's ready to strike U.S. aircraft carrier
- North Korea said on Sunday it was ready to sink a U.S. aircraft carrier to demonstrate its military might, as two Japanese navy ships joined a U.S. carrier group for exercises in the western Pacific.
- 'He can't think straight': Mom pleads for teen charged with threatening Jewish centres video
- An Israeli-American teenager accused of making dozens of bomb threats to Jewish community centres was identified for the first time on Friday in separate criminal complaints filed in U.S. federal courts in Florida and Georgia that linked him to hundreds of hoax calls in 2015 and 2017.
- Venezuela spiralling into chaos amid looting, militarized police
- After the deadliest day in weeks of anti-government protest and looting, tensions remain high in Venezuela as state police departments are put under National Guard control.
- Global March for Science raises concern over Trump policies
- Scientists and their supporters marched in hundreds of cities around the world Saturday, including over a dozen in Canada, protesting against proposed U.S. government funding cuts to scientific research and public rejection of established science such as climate change.