|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Photos Venezuela's drought, Jane Doe named and a pair of historic launches: the week in pictures
- From a pair of historic launches to two dramatic fires, here's a look at some of the top news images from around the world for the week of April 22-29.
- Kenyan building collapse after heavy rains kills 10, injures dozens
- Ten people were killed and at least 134 others were injured in the collapse of a residential building in Nairobi during heavy rains, Kenyan officials said Saturday.
- Analysis Ukraine heats up as East-West communication breaks down
- You can tell tension has risen to a very serious state of jitters when NATO feels the need for Cold War-era style hotlines with Moscow to prevent sudden, armed clashes in eastern Europe.
- Canada should boost military spending, former NATO commander says
- The former supreme allied commander of NATO says he agrees with Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump, that non-U.S. allies need to step up and boost their military budgets.
- Kenya sets fire to huge stockpile of ivory
- Authorities in Kenya made a bold statement today about illegal poaching and the use of ivory, setting fire to more than 100 tonnes of it.