|Radio One||Thursday 1 pm, 1:30 pm NT Sunday 7 pm, 8 pm AT and 8:30 pm NT|
|Sirius 137||Friday at Midnight & 9 am, Sunday at 10 pm|
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Evidence Russian missile shot down Flight MH17 unlikely to bring closure to victims' families video
- Evidence released Wednesday showing Malaysian Air Flight MH17 was brought down by a Russian missile answers some questions for the Toronto-area family of a passenger on the flight, but they don’t expect it to bring any resolution.
- Teen killed father before opening fire at South Carolina elementary school: police
- A 14-year-old boy is believed to have shot and killed his father before going to a nearby elementary school in South Carolina and wounding two children and a teacher, authorities say.
- In California's farm belt, 'pesticide drift' has residents worried about their health
- In California's farm belt, "pesticide drift" means danger is in the wind. Residents want new laws to protect half a million children who go to school near fields sprayed with pesticides
- Families of 9/11 victims can sue Saudi Arabia after Obama's veto overturned
- In a resounding rebuke, Democrats joined with Republicans Wednesday to hand Barack Obama the first veto override of his presidency, voting overwhelmingly to allow families of Sept. 11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia in U.S. courts for its alleged backing of the attackers.
- Almost 100 children killed in Aleppo since Friday, UNICEF says video
- UNICEF says almost 100 children have been killed, and 223 have been injured amid intense fighting that has gripped the Syrian city of Aleppo since Friday.