Sep 12, 2011
[Note: All tickets for this week's show have been given away! Thanks for playing!]
So - you want to be in the audience for Sunday's premiere episode of Cover Me Canada. Who doesn't?! It's the hottest ticket in town (that includes any TIFF recovery parties and Maude Street Community Centre's production of Cats).***
The first episode is by invite only, but we just happen to have our paws on a few pairs of tickets. Tickets that we're going to give away. Right now. To you. (Or maybe you.) We're gonna be bold and give away two pairs of tickets EVERY DAY THIS WEEK!
Dammit man, how can I win?! - is something you may be saying right now. First of all, simmer down. Second of all, you've got two options:
1. Twitter - tweet the following message (only once, please. Spamming won't help.):
Ahem. #CoverMeCanada, I would please like some tickets for Sunday's premiere! RT and follow @cbccoverme to win. http://bit.ly/pAm8Pf
2. Facebook - Leave a comment on our wall telling us who you'd like to see covered this season!
We'll contact our winners every day this week by 6pm.
Things you need to know:
* You must be at least 16-years-old.
* You need to be in Toronto on Sunday, September 18.
* You must wear a banana costume. Just kidding.
Now, go! And be winningful!
***Neither of these things exist.