Wind Chime Toys recalled because of puncture hazards
- February 18, 2010 2:01 PM
- By Charlene Sadler
Close to 800,000Wind Chime Toys by Tiny Love have been recalled in Canada and the U.S. because they can be pulled apart, revealing sharp metal rods that pose a puncture hazard.
Health Canada is aware of one incident, which did not result in an injury.
About 156,535 were sold across Canada and 626,142 in the U.S. from February 2002 to January 2009.
Consumers may view Health Canada's release for more information.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post