Quercetti recalls Fanta Color Junior building sets because of small parts
- February 18, 2010 4:31 PM
- By Charlene Sadler
Quercetti is recalling itsFanta Color Junior building set toys over concern the small parts pose a choking hazard for young children.
Neither Health Canada nor the distributor Pierre Belvedere Inc. has received reports of incidents or injuries to Canadians related to the use of these toys.
Just over 2,500 were sold in stores across Canada.
Consumers are advised to stop using the recalled toy and contact Pierre Belvedere Inc. for information on how to receive a new toy of equal value, which will be sent to customers free of charge.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post