Manhattan Toy recalls Pull-A-Long Friends because of choking hazard
- February 18, 2010 1:44 PM
- By Charlene Sadler
Manhattan Toy has recalled about 400Pull-A-Long Friends Wood Tug Toys because they can break apart and pose a choking hazard to small children.
The recalled models include the Toucan, Alligator and Sharky.
Manhattan Toy has received two reports in the United States of small pieces of wood coming loose from the toy while in use. No incidents have been reported in Canada.
About 400 were sold in Canada and 6,100 in the U.S.
Consumers are advised to return the toys to the place of purchase for a refund or contactManhattan Toy.
For more information, consumers may view the release by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post