Britax recalls Blink stroller because of laceration hazard
- February 18, 2010 2:09 PM
- By Charlene Sadler
Britax has recalled its Blink stroller because the hinge mechanism poses a finger laceration hazard.
About 860 units were sold across Canada and 14,000 in the U.S., however no incidents have been reported.
Consumers are advised to use caution when opening or closing the stroller and ensure that children's fingers and hands are at a safe distance from the hinges when doing so.
People should to contact Britax to receive free hinge covers with instructions on how to use them.The free hinge covers and an instruction sheet will be mailed to all owners who have registered their stroller with Britax.
For more information, view the release at Health Canada.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post