Big Rex kids book includes plastic dot with high lead levels
- February 26, 2010 4:04 PM
- By Charlene Sadler
Priddy Books is recalling 17,960 cloth books because the book has a plastic red dot sewn in that contains high lead levels.
The book, entitled "Big Rex and Friends" was sold atToys R Us, Costco, and various other stores across Canada from May 2004 to December 2009.
Neither Priddy Books nor Health Canada has received reports of incidents or injuries related to the use of this product.
However, parents and caregivers are being advised to take therecalled books away from children and mail the books to H.B.Fenn and Company Ltd. to receive a refund of $11.90.
For more information, visit Health Canada's advisory.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post