Fixed Roof Brackets recalled over injury risk
- December 29, 2009 4:41 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada has announced the recall of Fixed Roof Brackets, used on sloped roofs to anchor a board that is used as a platform on the roof, for poor welding that can cause breakage of the brackets.
Though no inuries have been reported to date, consumers are advised to remove the brackets and to return them to the store where they puchased them for a full refund.
Made by Roofers World Inc., the recalled products can be identified by UPC 6-27308-97261-9 or UPC 6-27308-97241-1. The brackets were sold from March 2009 to November 2009.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post