Evenflo recalls exersaucers over choking hazard
- December 9, 2009 12:57 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Evenflo is recalling 66,000 exersaucers in the U.S. and 13,660 in Canada because one of the toys on the saucer can come apart and pose a choking hazard.
No injuries have been reported but there are six reports in Canada and five in the U.S. of the toy flame detaching.
The recall involves the 1-2-3 Tea for Me exersaucers. They were sold in Canada between January 2008 and November 2009.
Consumers are advised to detach the toy flame and contact Evenflo about a replacement.
For more information, see Health Canada's advisory:
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post