Bouclair recalls feather Xmas tree over fire hazard
- December 17, 2009 12:48 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Bouclair is recalling its Feather Christmas Tree because it could easily catch fire if exposed to a flame or other heat sources such as decorative lights.
Testing done by Health Canada has revealed that the feather Christmas tree does not meet the Canadian requirements for textile flammability.
Health Canada has not received any reports of incidents or injuries related to the use of these Christmas trees.
Consumers are advised to immediately stop using the recalled Christmas tree and return it to the Bouclair store where the product was purchased.
For more information, see Health Canada's advisory at http://cpsr-rspc.hc-sc.gc.ca/PR-RP/recall-retrait-eng.jsp?re_id=915
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post