Stork Craft recalls crib over suffocation risk
- November 26, 2009 4:31 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Stork Craft Manufacturing, of B.C., has recalled 2.1 million drop-side cribs in Canada and the U.S. after 110 reports of infants falling or being entrapped, including four cases of babies suffocating.
This recall involves Stork Craft drop-side cribs with plastic hardware, including Stork Craft drop-side cribs that were sold with the Fisher-Price logo. This recall does not involve any cribs with metal rod drop-side hardware.
The cribs were sold between January 1993 and October 2009.
Consumers are advised to contact the firm for a repair kit.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post