Wet n’ Wild eye makeup remover recalled over contamination
- September 25, 2009 4:02 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Wet n’ Wild eye makeup remover is being recalled over bacterial contamination, including Enterobacter gergoviae and Listeria monocytogenes. These bacteria can cause eye infections and listeria can cause complications in pregnant women, but there have been no reports of illness, according to Health Canada.
The recalled product, made by Markwins International of Shenzen, China, has an item number 962 and UPC 077802596208. Consumers should discard the product.
There were about 7,000 bottles sold in Canada between February 2009 and September 2009.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post