Trudeau garlic slicers recalled over blade hazard
- September 18, 2009 2:47 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Trudeau Corp.’s Garlic Duo Slicers have been recalled over a laceration risk to users.
The company has received four reports of slicer blades breaking off during use, but no reports of injuries.
The recalled model numbers are 998009, 998010 and 998010CB. They are printed on the product’s packing card, hang tag or UPC label – but not on the product itself.
Consumers should stop using the garlic slicers immediately and contact Trudeau at 1-888-887-8331 for a free replacement and a gift of three flipper measuring spoons.
The 22,000 recalled garlic slicers were sold in department and retail stores throughout Canada for about $20.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post