Team Work Trading recalls children’s animal masks, pendants due to lead exposure risk
- September 9, 2009 1:42 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 1,400 children’s animal masks and pendants are being recalled voluntarily by Los Angeles-based Team Work Trading because they contain high levels of lead, which if ingested could cause adverse health effects, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Tuesday.
The masks resemble the face of a cat and the pendants sold with chains have various animated symbols such as a dog tag with fire symbol.
They were sold nationwide at gift shops and modelling stores, as well as the Team Work Trading store in Los Angeles, from November 2008 to March 2009, for between $4 and $8 US each.
Consumers should stop using the recalled items immediately and contact Team Work Trading for a refund or exchange.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post