Kids Tool Toy Watering cans recalled over barium levels
- September 18, 2009 2:53 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Kids Tool toy watering cans are being recalled by Toysmith. The metallic watering cans, which come in blue, green or red, contain paint with barium levels above the allowable limit.
The recalled toys have item number 2288 and UPC number 085761022881.
There have been no reports of illness from using these products, according to the company.
About 660 of the watering cans were sold across Canada between March 2002 and June 2009.
Consumers are advised to take the products away from children immediately and to contact Toysmith at 1-800-356-0474
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post