Baby Jogger Mini strollers recalled
- September 18, 2009 2:50 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Baby Jogger is recalling its Mini single and double strollers over reports their restraint buckles can break or unlatch, allowing an infant to fall out.
About 1,688 of the strollers were sold across Canada between December 2007 and September 2009. There have been no reports of injuries, the company says.
The affected models can be identified by item and UPC numbers. The item number is printed on a sticker on the rear-wheel crossbar.
The item numbers affected are 67100, 67102, 67103, 67104, 67109, 67105, 67170, 16172, 67173, 67172, 67174, 67175, 67179.
Consumers should stop using the recalled strollers immediately and contact Brands in Motion Inc. to receive a free replacement restraint buckle, along with installation instructions.
Strollers that have a date code after Feb. 28, 2009, are not included in this recall.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post