More beef products added to CFIA recall
- March 12, 2009 3:04 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency has added grades of ground beef sold at four stores to the list of recalled products because the beef may be contaminated with E.coli.
The recall covers:
- Regular and lean ground beef packed between March 2 and March 9 sold at
Dakota Family Foods, 1099 St Mary's Rd., Winnipeg.
- Regular, lean and extra lean ground beef packed between March 3 and March 9 and sold at Family Foods, 1881 Portage Ave., Winnipeg.
- Range-fed lean ground beef sold between Feb. 8 and March 10 at Yellowknife Direct Charge Co-op, Yellowknife.
- Lean and medium ground beef with best-before dates between 2009MR05 and 2009MR11 sold at Shop Rite Fine Foods, Ignace, Ont.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post