CFIA warns about salmonella contamination
- March 4, 2009 2:59 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is warning consumers not to eat the following products, which may pose a risk of salmonella contamination:
· Nature’s Path Organic Chunky Peanut Butter Granola Bar and Peanut Butter Granola Bar.
· Nature’s Path Organic Peanut Choco’ Granola Bar.
· Nature’s Path box of 20 containing 10 Flax Plus Pumpkin Garnola Bars and 10 Chunky Peanut Butter Bars (only the peanut butter bars are affected by the recall).
The CFIA said these products contain peanuts that have been recalled in the United States and Canada by Peanut Corporation of America.
There have been no confirmed illnesses in Canada caused by consumption of these products.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post