U.S. recall of Chineses toys
- February 25, 2009 3:24 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is warning consumers about a series of Chinese-made toys, including a fishing game, two rattle sets, two pull-along cars and a pair of bubble guns.
The toys were imported by CBB Group Inc. of City of Commerce, Calf., which is assisting in the recall.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission says the toys have small parts that pose a choking hazard for small children as well as excess amounts of lead-based paint.
The product-safety organization has had no reports of injury from these products but is advising consumers to return the toys to where they were purchased for a full refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post