Teddy bear has dangerous eyes
- February 13, 2009 4:33 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada has recalled 140,777 plush teddy bears because the eyes could detach, posing a choking risk to children.
No injuries have been reported.
The bears, sold only at Dollarama stores, have hard, black eyes and a brown bow around the neck and are about 27 centimetres tall and have the item number 08-0804848.
Consumers should take the bear away from children and throw it out.
Consumers can call Dollarama at 1-888-755-1006 (extension 1000) for more information.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post