Spider earrings recalled
- February 19, 2009 2:29 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada has recalled 4,920 sets of metal spider earrings with a red jewel body because the spider legs contain too much lead.
The product, sold in Value Village stores late in 2008, has the brand "Season's" on the package and is labelled for ages 8 and higher.
There have been no reports of illness or incidents related to the product.
Consumers should take the earrings away from children and throw them out in regular household garbage.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post