Orion and Lotte brand biscuits have undeclared allergens, says CFIA
- February 23, 2009 3:52 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Consumers with allergies to egg, milk, peanut, seafood, sesame, soy and tree nuts should not consume the biscuits, which are made in Korea, the CFIA said. The importers have voluntarily recalled the products.
On some of the products, the brand names Orion and Lotte appear only in Korean.
The CFIA says it is confirmed that the items were distributed in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario and Saskatchewan. But it’s possible they have been distributed nationally.
There has been one reported allergic reaction linked with the consumption of one of the products.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post