CFIA warns about salmonella
- February 26, 2009 3:37 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is telling Canadians not to eat a muesli breakfast cereal sold under the “President’s Choice” moniker and energy nuggets sold at retail by Healthway Vitamins Plus of Campbell River, B.C.
Both foods contain peanuts recalled by the Peanut Corporation of America.
The muesli was manufactured in Canada. The energy nuggets, which do not have a retail brand name, were made in the United States.
Health Canada says it is not aware of any illnesses resulting from the consumption of the products.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post