Beware of skull-and-crossbones necklace
- February 19, 2009 1:51 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada has recalled 134 skull-and-crossbones necklaces because the skull and metal clasp of the necklace contain high levels of lead.
Health Canada has not received any reports of illness or incidents related to the product.
The Spencer Gifts pendants have 11 rhinestones on the skull's forehead and one rhinestone each on both ends of the crossbones.
Spencer Gifts is offering an exchange or refund.
The company can be reached at 1-800-321-2497 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday to Friday.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post